Mobidictum Business Meetup 2022 – İzmir
“Mobidictum Business Meetup 2022 – İzmir” is an event series that aims to bring local game developers, service providers, publishers, and investors from the game industry together.
The second event of the series was held in İzmir on the 13th of May 2022 with more than 240+ attendees. In the event, the topics such as Turkish mobile marketing trends, case studies, and insights into the Turkish market were discussed by the expert speakers.
İzQ İnovasyon Merkezi - Büyük Etkinlik Salonu
Badge Collection & Dinner
- Mert Can Kurum Nasos Kapetanakis Korhan Cabalar Kerim Figanioğlu Ahmet Yazır
Starting with the speeches of Ruby Games CEO Mert Can Kurum and then Rovio Product Manager Nasos Kapetanakis; our session will continue with a question and answer panel with the participation of Korhan Cabalar (Head of Growth Management), Kerim Figanioğlu (Product Manager) and Ahmet Yazir (Game Development Team Lead).
- Burak Behnan Çiftçi Ewan Bell
İnovasyon Merkezi (Yenilik Merkezi) : Akdeniz Mah. Atatürk Cad. No:126 İç Kapı No:11, 35210 Konak/İZMİR
Badge Collection & Dinner
Teras 1885 Restaurant
Address: Alsancak, Atatürk Cd. No:190, 35220 Konak/İzmir
May 12, 2022
19:00 - 21:00
Check Our Previous Meetup
İZQ Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center is a project that takes action with the understanding of combining the intelligence of İzmir’s qualified human resources with the power of İzmir.
Located at the very center of social, cultural and financial life, İZQ started its activities with the mission of building an effective success base by bringing together all the actors of the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem with the physical environments it allocates.
The center, which will support the innovation-oriented product and service development of start-ups; It aims to act as an intermediary with investors, entrepreneurs, mentors and institutions, to mediate activities that increase the R&D capacity of the city and to strengthen the cooperation with universities. At the same time, it is a center that adds value to startups and entrepreneurs with flexible tables, fixed tables, virtual, open and private offices, meeting and event rooms, recording studios and training activities.
Mobidictum Business Meetup is an offline event series located in different cities in Turkey with the aim of connecting leading companies in the mobile game industry and game developers.
Wearing a mask in the building is required.
For international attendees;
Due to COVID-19, Turkey introduced travel restrictions on foreign visitors in the interest of public safety.
Accordingly, passengers who meet at least one of the conditions listed below are allowed to enter Turkey and will also be exempt from the quarantine application.
- Passengers who have received at least two doses of the vaccines approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization or by Turkey (one dose for Johnson & Johnson), who submit a document stating that their most recent vaccination took place at least 14 days earlier.
- Passengers who submit a document issued by the relevant country’s official authorities stating that they have had the virus within the last 6 months. The 6-month period starts from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result.
- Passengers who, before entering Türkiye, present a negative PCR test result received within the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test taken within the last 48 hours.
- Passengers under the age of 12 are exempted from the PCR/antigen test report and the submission of a vaccine certificate.
- The requirements listed above do not apply for transfer passengers from international line to international line.
- Seamen and truck drivers are exempted from SARS-CoV-2 PCR testing and the quarantine application.
- It is obligatory for all passengers to wear masks at the airports and during the flights.
- The vaccination certificates of Serbia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Libya, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, and Egypt are accepted by the Republic of Turkey for passengers who will enter Turkey with a vaccination certificate.
We are sorry but you cannot enter without a ticket. You can purchase your tickets here